The Hanks Family Top 10 of 2010
1. Brian graduated with his MBA from University of Michigan where President Obama was the commencement speaker.
2. Brian accepted a job offer from Bank of America.
3. We moved to Charlotte, North Carolina.
4. We visited 15 states all across the country.
5. Wes ran his first race, Brian finished a half marathon in less than two hours, and Natalie qualified for the Boston Marathon.
6. Sydney joined Wes in nursery and in being diaper free.
7. We fostered a kitten, named Minnie, for a month.
8. Brian and Natalie celebrated their five-year anniversary.
9. Brian celebrated his 30th birthday by racing NASCAR stock cars.
10. We found out we're moving to Seattle.
Brian, Natalie, Wes, and Sydney
PS: Family picture by Katie Rees.