We've had some wonderfully sunny and warm days over the last week. We've also had a lot of rain. I'm just happy it isn't snow and that the kids can get outside - even if they do come back a little muddy at times.

At first glance, it may look like I'm a mean mother putting my kids in hoodies sans hats and gloves and sending them out to play in the snow. However, last Monday the sun was shining and it was in the 50s. The snow was just slow to melt because there was just so much of it!

Wes is almost 3, but he already knows how to use a computer mouse. He was playing a Curious George game at the library. It reminded me of a
previous post when Wes was almost 1. I can't believe we feel like we need to get our toddler a computer!

We went to an MBA Kids activity. It was actually pretty cold this day and my kids needed coats (I thought we'd be inside more) but they still had a great time. Wes knew how the hula hoop was supposed to start, he just couldn't really get it going.

If you want a reference for how tall Sydney is, she's a little taller than a hula hoop.

These bunnies are excited for Easter!
1 comment:
I am impressed that Wes knows how to use a computer mouse! Also, I love that look on his face while he's playing the computer. And those bunny ears are SO cute. My mom got some for Zoe but she won't wear them. So I wear them around the house. :)
Post a Comment